1. First Baptist Church
(Lot Off Confederate St & Monroe White St)
2. Fort Mill High School
(Lots Off Munn Road only)
3. Nation Ford High School
(Lots Off A. O. Jones Blvd. only)
4. Fort Mill Church of Nazarene
(Lot Off Harris St)
5. Horse Pasture Lot
(Lot Off N. White St.)
6. Fort Mill Church of God
(Lots Off Academy Street)
7. St. John’s United Methodist Church
(Lot Off Tom Hall St)
8. Veteran’s Park (Lot Off N. White St.)
1. St. John’s United Methodist Church (130 Tom Hall Street). Handicapped ONLY accessible shuttles will be available to bring guests directly to and from the festival site.
2. N. White St. @ Jackson Street & Sidney Johnson St.
Parking lots not listed above is at the attendee's own risk and is strongly discouraged without permission of the lot owner. Towing will be enforced.
Shuttles will run on a 15-20 minute interval.
Friday, May 3 from 4:30 PM to 11:00 PM
Saturday, May 4 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Blue Line: Fort Mill High School to SC Strawberry Festival
Red Line: Nation Ford High School to SC Strawberry Festival
Orange Line: Monroe White Street between Confederate & Academy Street
Orange Line: Handicapped: Picks Up at St. John's United Methodist Church